!!!!xcbob's buyer beware!!!!!

Xc bob's buyer beware!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all I purchased a big bore kit from XCBOB'S online store and the piston was the wrong size. I called him on it and he says it was the right kit.

I was willing to work with him but he refuses to take any resposibility, and will not even help me with getting a refund directly from his supplier.

I have read all of his negitive feedback on ebay and it seems if you have a problem with this guy he will not work with you so pray to God that you don't have a problem with this guy because he knows nothing of customer service.Now I am out over $500 and nearly grenaded my motor which I have put over $3000 in performance parts on.­čśĆ

This guy I a EBAY LOSER BEWARE!!!

That is exacty what it is and I'm sure you have had great experiences with this loser.Just keep this in mind if you ever have a problem with anything he sells.This guy is a plain goof and is lucky I don't live closer because he might have found a cylinder in his living room after I threw it threw his windows.­čśĆ

• 2 weeks later...

yes file a claim, if he sent the wrong kit and wont take it back, paypal will refund

what do you mean by "almost grenaded my motor" did you knowingly install the wrong size piston and try to run it ?

it should be pretty obvious when you set the ring gap if you have the wrong rings & piston, and easy to confirm as the sizes are all 1mm different, even a cheap 15 $ caliper from northern tool can measure that

yes I did but it took me a while to complete my build and by the time realized the piston was the wrong size it was over 40days since I had bought it:bonk:

Cylinder works did email me hopfully I can get some kind of resolution from them.My next option it mail fraud which under the new law's I may be able to get my money that way.

• 4 years later...