09 vales

i have 75 hours on my valves and i'm going to change them soon. has anyone used the dimpled vavles from jesse at willamsmotorwerks. also has anyone experincing valve floating with stock cam and cam springs. my motor is ported. thanks.

The stock valves are prone to floating on the stock bike...with any rider using all the revs.

I highly suggest a spring kit. Jesse has an excellent kit available, I actually use that kit over other ones on this bike. he has also put in enough development time to get the kit at a budget!

I have used his dimpled valve on a zooki. Actually the valves were stock modified by him to be dimpled...

Bike ran well all done up. ONLY complaint 50 hours later...is if your valves gum up...the dimpling gets covered. Certain fuels are less prone than others to this...so it's not necessarily an issue.

And for an all out race bike the dimpled valves SHOULD be inspected along with frequent ring and top end intervals...and cleaned if need be.

thanks, i spoke to yosh who ported my motor and they said with the stock cam i should not need springs and ron said the same,but i think my problem is floating,yosh did say at 75 hours the stock ones could be getting week,i only have 20 hours on the piston so when i change it i might go for valves and springs. harrpef have you experinced floating on this bike your shelf.

sorry if this dont help you in anyway, but i have had so many problem with the 09 kx250f, valves are a bitch on it, they've gave me so many problems, but i have pro x titanium valves now there suppose to be the same thing as pro-circuit, guy at kawasaki didnt ordered the wrong thing, but there workin good and just lettin you know that they were a good buy if lookin for a 2nd option.