Help with throttle tube problem

Hi guys, new here I have an 01 yz125 and the throttle tube end cracked and shattered so I ordered a new OEM style throttle tube and it seems to be sticking on parts of the housing. When compared to the old one it seems that there are tighter clearances. So I tried to fully install anyhow and the throttle wont move at all when I tighten the lower half bolts.

I checked the part number and it is the right one. The only fix I can think of is to sand down the tighter clearances so it's closer to the stock ones wear.

Any suggestions?

i'd triple check and verify that the housing is OEM and that the tube is the correct fit.

make sure your throttle housing is clean and properly lubricated, then trim the tube a little at a time until it works smoothly.

take your time and trim only a little at a time.

i'd triple check and verify that the housing is OEM and that the tube is the correct fit.

make sure your throttle housing is clean and properly lubricated, then trim the tube a little at a time until it works smoothly.

take your time and trim only a little at a time.

Alright I'll give that a shot and post how it turns out. The throttle housing is stock though.