Carnegie Enviro Trail Denied!!

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need more of these judges!...

NO, we don't need more judges like him. He's the one that originally declared that Carnegie would have to close until all the legal stuff was finished!!!!!! I guess that having his decision overturned by the appeals court changed his perspective.

Ride on

Brewster

NO, we don't need more judges like him. He's the one that originally declared that Carnegie would have to close until all the legal stuff was finished!!!!!! I guess that having his decision overturned by the appeals court changed his perspective.

Ride on

Brewster

Did not realize it was the same judge... Either way, it's good he made the judgement he did.

But, as long as the bolded is true, I stand by my original statement... IMO, being able to follow the law, and respect other court's decision shows he doesn't really have an "agenda" like many activist judges do...

no, we don't need more judges like him. He's the one that originally declared that carnegie would have to close until all the legal stuff was finished!!!!!! I guess that having his decision overturned by the appeals court changed his perspective.

Ride on

brewster

word!!!!!!