2011 310??

Any news from the dealer meeting regarding the 2011 310?? Wondering if it will be available in TXC for USA and if so, availability. I would really be interested in taking one for a spin.

Dave A

Dave, hope that ankle is healing well! I posted a similar question over on Cafe Husky and George from Uptite responded the day after the dealers meeting regarding the availability. The TE310 will be arriving in the US in December.

I think this is going to be a hot bike for enduro riders. (If you get one I want to ride it!)

AROD,

The ankle and leg are still really screwed up. It has now been 7 months and i just started walking on it about a month ago and wearing a shoe a couple weeks ago. I have a really bad limp and the ankle and leg up to my knee swells huge. I've gained a lot of weight and am in the worst physical condition of my life. Needless to say it really sucks getting older!!! I'm getting the itch to ride and may try cruising around this weekend even though i shouldn't. I'm hoping that someone gets one of those 310's and lets me ride it. A month or so ago i was in California on business and stopped by Uptite to see George but he was out to lunch. Nice guy and full of good information. I have never been a fan of 4 strokes but the 250kxf that i bought for my son to ride when he visits was a lot of fun what little time i rode it. In fact my lap time (on the kxf) Saturday before Battle of Atlanta was qiute a bit faster than on my WR 300. Oh yeah that was the bike i broke my leg on, maybe i should stick with the 2 strokes afterall. Are you guy's still riding at Mike's place?

Dave

Dave I hope you heal soon. Injuries suck and it just doesn't get any easier. I bought a set of new zoch TC 50's for when I get a 310. These forks are dynamite when set for the individual. The only real difference between the TE and TXC.

Get well,

Walt