Michigan RMX (& RM) Group ride ????

Just wondering how many RMX's we could get together for a group ride some place in Northern Lower Michigan. I think that if we set a day far enough out so that everyone would have enough time to get their kitchen passes stamped and give their scoots a final tune we should be in good shape.

So how about August 14th?

We can pick a trail the Monday before that weekend, but suggestions are welcome! Oh, and just to be nice we could open it up to anyone from the Suzuki 2 stroke forum, but the non-RMX's will have to ride in the back of the pack! ­čśĆ

So what do you guys think?, does anyone want to give it a try?

It should be a good time, I keep hearing about some very good trails up by Traverse City so that area is on the radar. Once we get about two weeks out we will have a trail picked out and then it's just a matter of who can make it.

I have heard the Atlanta trail system has a wide variety of terrain, and soil types?
Traverse City or even the Tomahawk trail system would be good?

Personally I have yet to ride any of the trails up by Traverse City. It'll partly depend on what the group is able to do, but I'm game for a ride up there. As for the terrain I would expect more rocks and less whoops than Cedar Creek or White Cloud. Some one that has ridden up there needs to comment as I really do not know.

• 2 weeks later...