08 YZ250F exhaust???

Just get any aftermarket exhaust. They will all make it pull like a 450.

Yamaha, being such a small company, with no idea or experience put faulty exhaust systems on all their race bikes.

Or use the search function on this site, and save your money for tires, maintenance or suspension mods.

Just get any aftermarket exhaust. They will all make it pull like a 450.

Yamaha, being such a small company, with no idea or experience put faulty exhaust systems on all their race bikes.

Or use the search function on this site, and save your money for tires, maintenance or suspension mods.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

To the OP, if you want to boost low to mid power, you know you have to sacrifice top end power. Keeping that in mind, I suggest your source a WR exhaust (tons of weenies dumped near new pipes because 'need more top end'), pull the pea shoooter, install a Pro Moto Spark arrestor.

You'll get what you want for around $150 and have a quiet-ish bike to boot. Win-win.

Wow, I could see this one blowing up and getting out of control. Lots of great advice:thumbsdn:

Stick with what William1 said, it's a practical way to get what your looking for.

Another way is to start looking for a header that has a long gradual bend to it. This will help keep some power down low. I think DR. D makes them with in this fashion, where as Yosh's are tight and shorter. Hopefully I got that right, it's been a long day for me.😏