Looking for some quick help for my DRZ JD jet kit

Hey guys, I am headed out west to Colorado for the first time riding (from Wisconsin) in about 2 1/2 weeks. I have a DRZ 400s with the 3x3 mod and james dean jet kit. Problem is over the last 2 years I seemed to have misplaced my jet kit box which I know has the proper high alt jet and whatever else is needed.

I am wondering if somebody would be kind enough to help me out, and ship me there kit if they are not using the high alt parts. I would be willing to paypal 5 or 10 bucks for shipping and would ship it back as soon as I got back from the trip. This way I don't have to buy another kit for 80$ to get the few parts I need. I know it is a pretty greedy thing to ask for, but I have been helped out before by a TT, that saved me quite a bit of money, so I figure why not try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tom

Be Happy to help out a fellow TTer, I don't have a paypal but i don,t care,I'll just mail them to ya in a little bubble pack it,s only going to cost a couple bucks, but you have to pay to ship them back and i do want them back!Will send whatever main jets i have and the red tip neddle,you may need that too.P.M. me with your address and i may need till the weekend to get them off but should get in to ya with more then enough time but that may be the best i can do Ed