Outlaw trails and acting the fool in West Virgina

Crumpler is where the guys who took me there said we were going.

well if google maps is right, thats about 3 hours from me. looks really similar to the land we have to ride here around the ky, oh, wv tri state area.๐Ÿ˜

outlaw is a blast. we found that place by talking to an inebriated local at the ashland trail head. he told us "F*** hatfield mccoy! you gotta go to outlaw! yee haw!" and then proceeded to give us directions. I love west virginia, the last free state ๐Ÿ˜

outlaw is a blast. we found that place by talking to an inebriated local at the ashland trail head. he told us "F*** hatfield mccoy! you gotta go to outlaw! yee haw!" and then proceeded to give us directions. I love west virginia, the last free state ๐Ÿ˜

Funny you should say that. I have been riding the "outlaw" trails there for 10 years now, and every time I go, I end up seeing new trails, etc. From that bridge, if you are bold (not that I'd know ;-) - you can go down about 4 tunnels and 4 bridges to get to some awesome riding, virtually untouched. However, most people, including myself (lol) avoid doing so b/c of what I have heard to be fines by the railroad folks. :cheers: I have been told that in some of those tunnels it can be quite dark ๐Ÿ˜

The HM trails are ok, but I don't like regulation, and I am used to all the offshoot trails that are outlaw. From Crumpler, we are well versed on getting to Blue Stone Coal building, Welch, Ashland, etc...enough for a full day of riding.

You are welcome to join us next ride, which is scheduled for Aug 27th - 29th. Just make sure you aren't on a f'n quad, PLZ.

the best thing about dubya vee is that there are trails you can ride all over the place. Hatfield McCoy is great for the local economy (im from the area) but some of the best riding i have ever done is nowhere near the HM trails. I dont plan on ever leaving Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.