KTM hard Parts hour meter bracket

I have no picture because I have sold my bike. But the bracket is installed it the front of the upper triple clamp. It is mounted vertically to the clamp and the hour meter is then sitting more or less horizontally.

On my friend bike it is installed at the frame in front of the right radiator. Works fine. Installed with double sided tape.

you can just about see where the hour meter is mounted with the bracket,

I've updated my bike this year so i cant get you any better pictures. but ye it mounts to the clamp, it goes into the two holes beside the hole for the front number plate, but there is no need for this bracket and i prefer it on the frame

Photo0101hour.jpg

This year I've fitted the hour meter onto the frame between the tank and radiator using double sided tape (which has held up good so far 28hrs),

i will get a picture of this one for you if you want,

• 1 month later...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1092825&id=1609113962&l=a64e6f19f3&ref=fbx_album

i had it mounted with some double sided tape but that didnt even make it into the bac of the pickup so some self taping screws did the job fine, with the double sided tape in between the meter and the frame to minimize the vibrations to the hour meter

ps: if you dont see it its on the neck right underneath where the gas vent goes into the frame