Moar enduro

It is a good enduro; it can be rough...I rode it last year when it was "dry" and supposedly when it is wet its even harder; it has been raining a ton around here too lately. It is worth the drive though! Oh and don't come up highway 65 there is construction with a detour that will add about 20mins to your drive.

If you follow the link I posted before you will find the route sheet has been posted. The main gas is back at the start at like 36 miles and they also have a optional gas trailer if you can't make 36 miles.

There is also a meal after the race and it's included in the entry fee. ­čśĆ

I was up there last Sunday and it wasn't too wet, not like past years.

See you there!

great enduro!

was that you at sign up treesmacker?

had a lot of fun guy well worth the drive!

Yes it was me.

I didn't have time to talk, had to get ready.

My son and I had fun also, a few spots were a little tough for his

85 but he finished!

yeah i was running WAY late, i didnt even have time to set up my time keeping stuff so i just road it like a trail ride. eneded up burning most of the checks as a result. lol, oh well had a great time up there!

was that you 2 i kept passing? i think Jr. was on a little kx 85.

i was on the 200 ktm, blue moose gear, white helmet camo camelpak.

if it was thanks for letting me around!

not sure if ill make it up fo stone lake or not. itll depend on how the fun fund is looking and all.

i will be racing the millville OMA this coming sunday. will be getting there early so my friends wife can do the quad race and we are all planning on doing the practice saturday afternoon. should be fun if yo guys want to come over!

your son looked like he was getting along really good, i take it this wasnt his first big bike race?

not sure if ill make it up fo stone lake or not. itll depend on how the fun fund is looking and all.

i will be racing the millville OMA this coming sunday. will be getting there early so my friends wife can do the quad race and we are all planning on doing the practice saturday afternoon. should be fun if yo guys want to come over!

your son looked like he was getting along really good, i take it this wasnt his first big bike race?

We won't be at the OMA we have a kid's Enduro at Woodland, very close to where the Mora Enduro was. My son has raced the Huntersville Enduro before

but that one is a walk in the park compared to Mora.

Good Luck at Millville!