2010 YZ450F oil leak

I have a 2010 yz450f. The oil filter cover is slowly leaking oil. Everything is clean and see no problems with the cover or mount area. I replaced the oring and it did not do anything either. It is slow enough that the only reason i see it is due to the dust colecting on the oil. Anyone have this problem? What did you do?

I did and it was because the oil filter was falling sideways everytime I put the oil filter cover on. It doesnt stick in there just falls over so I started laying the bike on its sideputting the filter in then putting the oil filter cover on sideways with the top screw hole at like 10 oclock then turning it clockwise until it lined up. So far it has not leaked since. Maybe it will help.

HOss

I did and it was because the oil filter was falling sideways everytime I put the oil filter cover on. It doesnt stick in there just falls over so I started laying the bike on its sideputting the filter in then putting the oil filter cover on sideways with the top screw hole at like 10 oclock then turning it clockwise until it lined up. So far it has not leaked since. Maybe it will help.

HOss

i have done the filter change like that from the start and so far no problems