FMF Turbine core 2

I've ridden my 2000 kx 250 5 or 6 times so far, and a couple of those times I risked riding on public lands without a spark arrestor. I don't want to start a fire, and I don't want to get a ticket, so on Friday I'm picking up an FMF Turbine Core 2.

I'm guessing it's going to require a jetting change, but what else can I expect? I'll be taking off an FMF shorty, and the bike will still have an FMF Fatty.

Will the Turbine Core 2 be quieter than a Shorty?

it will be quieter, larger, and will change the power. That turbine core will give you more topend power, and thats that, you cant change it. it will take from the bottom end and add to the top. You MIGHT have to rejet. doubt it though. might change the main one larger.

it will be quieter, larger, and will change the power. That turbine core will give you more topend power, and thats that, you cant change it. it will take from the bottom end and add to the top. You MIGHT have to rejet. doubt it though. might change the main one larger.

Bummer that it takes from the bottom, but I suppose that's just what happens when you go to a longer pipe. I'll keep the shorty for when I go to the local track.