Ford SVT raptor

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually $38,000 for base price.

I drove a black loaded 6.2L Raptor with every option 2 days ago, it was listed at $45,000. I may purchase one after the demand falls a little later this year.

its a 70 thousand dollar ford f-150.... but its still awesome!

Your a fool. Ya 38,000 base price. Incredible smooth. My buddy has 45,000 miles on his and its kicking ass. Smoothest truck I have ever been in. Extremely comfy interior and just absolutely beautiful. ? They rock. And they do off road pretty well!

It's actually $38,000 for base price.

I drove a black loaded 6.2L Raptor with every option 2 days ago, it was listed at $45,000. I may purchase one after the demand falls a little later this year.

Don't hold your breath for that to happen bsbell. Ford is releasing a crew cab f150 raptor for 2011, which should be out soon, seems like they release new year models earlier and earlier ecah year. Anyway, I would think w/ the crew cab model coming out that Ford would be doing a big marketing campaign. That's why I don't think you will see any major price reductions any time soon. Good luck though, they are bad ass trucks.

MAX!!!

My dad would have bought the Raptor if you could get them with the 6 foot or 6.5 foot box, like the one we have on our 09 FX4 luxury package supercab. I don't understand why they don't/won't - they are soon making the crew cab Raptor, so why not make the supercab with the middle sized box?