YouTube, Facebook, video postings

It has been said that the evos are looking at YouTube as a source of finding proof of damage to the state forests in NJ and other areas and are informing the state and further encouraging them to try to shut us down. If you have postings up there PLEASE remove them and don't post any more. We don't need to continue to nail our own coffin shut!!!!

Who said that?

I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend...

Anyway, I wish all the hikers understod that all those trails that they hold SO PRECIOUS were probably originally formed by dirtbikes. Sure bikes can kick up their share of dirt, but for the most part, they leave things as they were - just fine. No massive deforestation or whatever. Dirtbikes aren't the enemy - developers are. Screw HOME DEPOT, LOWES, TARGET, WALMART and ANY massive single floor megastore.

Blame your zoning officials for letting them do that too. If it were up to me, there would be a limit to the square footage that any single place could have - including parking. They don't build UP because it's more expensive, they would if they had to though.

It's smart to NEVER post exactly where a video or pic is from. If anyone asks, just say it's on private property. Also, don't illegally ride in state forests. You're basically going to a place where you will be seen and heard by as many yuppies as possible, and you only give them more ammo.