450X bar risers any issues to consider

will cables be a problem length on a 1.5" rase? I am a tall rider

Thanks

I raised mine about that far with the Tusk risers ($20 set), and the first thing I noticed was a massive case of arm pump in short order. came back to the truck and lowered them about an inch. Been fine ever since. I am 6'3".

Cables did not seem to have any issues at the 1.5 or so inch rise.

no issues, I run the Scotts submount which is 1" higher and Pastrana FMX Protapers for a total raise from stock of about 2.5" including mounts/bars, I turned the throttle housing so the cables come out the bottom rather than the top for more slack in the cables, but it's not necesary.

no issues, I run the Scotts submount which is 1" higher and Pastrana FMX Protapers for a total raise from stock of about 2.5" including mounts/bars, I turned the throttle housing so the cables come out the bottom rather than the top for more slack in the cables, but it's not necesary.

Great i mounted it last night no problem with cabels as you said however I have a GPR V1 above bar mount and now the pin is about 2" to short to engage the stableizer. Any fixes for this?

Not familiar with GPR damper(maybe a longer pin?) but raising the bars is pretty much a necessity for taller riders. I just did mine last night with risers and the Windham contour bars. Feels much better, I can almost stand up completely instead of hunch.

Not familiar with GPR damper(maybe a longer pin?) but raising the bars is pretty much a necessity for taller riders. I just did mine last night with risers and the Windham contour bars. Feels much better, I can almost stand up completely instead of hunch.

GPR is awsome they have set me up.... They will take my mount back make adjustment (cut) for free I have to buy the V2 dampner under bar mount for super deal have it back to me next day free shims for my stock bar cool deal. My reccomendation is BUY GPR lifetime guarantee on their product

gives me 1 3/8 inch rise from stock height.

Lots of folks swear by GPR, both my boys have them and like them. They are a big supporter of our Big 6 G.P. series and are at every race helping racers.

But I cannot say enough about Scotts too, the guys there know their stuff inside and out and will bend over backwards to make it work for you. I'm fortunate in that they are close by and I know them all but I've seen them talk to customers on the phone all over the world and its the same level of customer service.