Looking for stock tail light assembly

Hello folks,

I have a 06 DRZ400 SM. I hit several whoops yesterday and my tail light assembly snapped between the mount and light. It also wiped out one the turn signal stalks. I figure many of you have gone to the Edge-2 style assembly and have that stock unit sitting in the garage. If you are interested in selling it and its in good shape, please let me know. Closer to California the better as trying to keep costs to a minimum.

Thanking you in advance,

Marc

I have what I think you need. I sold the actual light to another member here but I have the big fender extension still if that's what you need.

And what part of the indicator broke? I have one good one but I cut the wires off and spliced them to my aftermarket indicators. But the lens, stalk and housing are all good.

I'm in Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga.

I actually have a extra one but not sure what they are worth as I am just getting into this style bike. Make an offer I guess and see what we can work out. Shipping to CA from TN probably around $10 priority mail flat rate??

LMK what you think.

Hi Stan,

I live in Arroyo Grande, but my sister in law lives in Santa Barbara. My wife is going there Sunday through Tuesday next week. I might have to talk her into heading down your way one of those days. How much do you want for the parts? Just to be sure, I need the plastic mount and associated lights. The turn signals, tail light and license plate all bolt up to make the assembly. I had cut off the lower portion that hung down below the plate that had the reflector on it. Anyway, I'm definitely interested so just let me know what you need out of it and we can go from there.

Marc