Hi all need help with drz

HI ALL NEW HERE BUT NOT TO THE DRZ400 I HAVE A 2005 DRZ400SM STOCK EXCEPT AIR BOX MOD JET KIT AND FMF POWER BOMB EXAUST SYSTEM I RECENTLY MOVED FROM TAMPA FLORIDA TO CARSON CITY NEVADA AND NOW IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY BIKE IF I TRY TO RUN IT MORE THAN HALF THROTTLE SHE BREAKS UP BAD ALMOST LIKE RUNNING OUT OF FUEL I CHECKED MY FLOAT LEVEL AND TRIED DIFFRENT MAIN JETS AND NEEDLE CLIP POSITITONS BUT THE PROBLEM STAYS THE SAME I ALSO TRIED TO RUN THE PETCOCK ON PRIME WITH THE SAME RESAULTS THIS SUCKS I WANT TO GO HIT SOME TURNS FLORIDAS FLAT AND STRAIGHT AND NOW I LIVE IN MOTARD HEAVEN AND I CANT GET THE DAM THING TO RUN RIGHT ANY HELP WOULD BE APPERCIATED THANKS IN ADVANCED:worthy:

165 main jet 3x3 air box mod clip on 2nd position from top fmf full exhaust power bomb header power core 4 silencer engine bone stock bike has 6825 miles really dont think its a jetting issue i tried diffrent clip positions and diffrent jets 150 155 and still same problem checked float level .Some times its fine then it just goes to hell anything over half throttle it starts breaking up bad carson city is 6000 feet above see level will be riding up to 9500 sometimes i checked plug and its brown almost perfect not white or black