Sign in to follow this  

Motocross what happened to josh hill?

apparently while trying a flip to dirt he went down and it's his femur or knee

Racerx "Josh Hill just broke his femur practicing backflips for the X Games' Speed & Style, according to two sources in Cali... From all the Racer X staff, get well soon Josh!"

-.-

Larry Brooks should have stopped him like he did Bubba. Those guys are racers not side show freaks.

Larry Brooks should have stopped him like he did Bubba. Those guys are racers not side show freaks.

he rides for JGR... not L&M!

wow... how dumb is that? i like big james' outlook on this... racers race and FX'rs flip... can't do both.. you picked racing you will race!

he rides for JGR... not L&M!

wow... how dumb is that? i like big james' outlook on this... racers race and FX'rs flip... can't do both.. you picked racing you will race!

Hill rides for JGR now? :smirk:

Actually LB is on vital saying he did try and talk him out of it. I assume LB is Larry Brooks

I just hope he is able to recover fully. A broken femur and dislocated hip is serious biz. It's a bummer because he was really kicking ass before his ribs got broke in SX

he rides for JGR... not L&M! wow... how dumb is that? i like big james' outlook on this... racers race and FX'rs flip... can't do both.. you picked racing you will race!

Oh yea, since when???

MAX!!!

What an idiot. I'm sure his team is really thrilled w/ all of the money they're paying him to race w/ broken ribs most of this past SX season, wanting him to heal and come back strong for 2011 SX, only to brake his femur. Dumb ass. Like big James says racers race, we racers. :smirk:

MAX!!!

What an idiot. I'm sure his team is really thrilled w/ all of the money they're paying him to race w/ broken ribs most of this past SX season, wanting him to heal and come back strong for 2011 SX, only to brake his femur. Dumb ass. Like big James says racers race, we racers. :smirk:

MAX!!!

Here's what Larry Brooks had to say on Vital:

Broken Femur, broken shoulder and a couple fractures on his pelvis.

Parents please tell your kids, "Racers should stick with racing and leave back flips to the Freestyle guys". I've been trying to tell Josh this for weeks and he just wanted to show everyone that he could do a back flip in Speed & Style. Was it really worth it? Was anyone really going to be that pumped that he pulled a back flip? The risk was and is just way too high and for a guy that races motorcycles for a living, injury's are just devastating to their career. I'm really bummed for Josh.

Yes, I know he's a kid and doesn't always make the best dissensions, but he is a really good kid and has huge talent racing motorcycles. Right now I'm a little upset at him and trust me I'm holding back not to say "I told you so", but please don't bash him too hard, he was just trying to do something spectacular for you guys / the fans.

I wonder if he'll be 100% for A1, it's only 4.5 months away. Well, here's to a speedy recovery to a dumb ass. :smirk:

MAX!!!

Broken femur along with the other trauma.....4.5 months will be pushing it for sure. I wouldn't call him a dumbass...

Tard.

Knob

Idjit

Dope

Fool

Wanker

Special

Dumb

Douche

Tool

Better??

Tard.

Knob

Idjit

Dope

Fool

Wanker

Special

Dumb

Douche

Tool

Better??

Whatever makes you feel better.....go for it.

Was it a bad idea, yes, but had this didn't happen and he did it without a problem everyone would have been excited for him. He was pushing his own envelope so he could win. I would rather see that than the guy that gives in.

Everybody should be happy that things are as good as they are, and not as bad as they could have been.

JS is the one LB should be telling "I told you so"

I'm not usually a fan of LB but when I read that post on Vital he seemed genuinely concerned and handling the situation the best way possible, at least publicly.

Now why go bashing a cool guy like Hill when he is laid up hurt with severe injuries? I don't get it.

Wish he was racing outdoors and not doing X but he did now he needs to stay strong and work his way back. My thoughts and prayers go out to Josh

Trust me, I know it sucks and hope he heals up. I've broken both legs on a bike and couldn't wait to get back on. Just needs to leave the back flips to the guys w/ too many tatoos that aren't fast enuff to race. He should stick to his career and be somebody.