250sx....2007.....$2000....

So, I found a 2007 250sx, says it was trail ridden, enduro ridden only, but ofter....

Bought brand new in 2007, ridden a couple times a month since, 4 to 5 enduro's has 2 cylinders, tires 65% new plastic, new top end 8 hrs ago, no leaking suspension..... should i get this....will it be a much better bike then my 200exc? I could sell my 200 for like 2400 and pick this up, or My dad could take my 200 and i could ride this... or does it sound like not too good of a deal...

3nd3p93lc5V35Q65U0a7m131cb944a6b0103a.jpg

sounds like a great deal, it sounds like it may have been beat up a little though, new plastic already? and what do u mean by 2 cylinders? if anything is wrong you probably can fix it and still come out on top,

this in more of an MX bike, i don't know what you like to ride in but your 200 should be the boss on the trails.

i don't have any experience on ktm's but i am buying a 200 soon

i'd say get it and if you don't like it you can sell it for more

sounds like a great deal, it sounds like it may have been beat up a little though, new plastic already? and what do u mean by 2 cylinders? if anything is wrong you probably can fix it and still come out on top,

this in more of an MX bike, i don't know what you like to ride in but your 200 should be the boss on the trails.

i don't have any experience on ktm's but i am buying a 200 soon

i'd say get it and if you don't like it you can sell it for more

He said when he did the top end the first time, he bought a new cylinder too, but the old one is fine, so now he has a spare one.... I know my 200 is great, im just in love with good deals, considering my 200 was this much.... I think i need both....

go for it man this is an awesome deal, i can't wait to pick up a ktm.

say do u like your 200, does it have enough power, i'm looking at an 05

not to jack your thread i'm just curious

my 200 is great... im just always on the look out....

For $2000! Almost sounds too good to even think about passing up!

I know really, i dont need it but heck, I could ride it 2 years, and sell it for 2000

The reason it hasn't sold, is its a terrible ad, very poor advertising...