Holiday Race Series at GS this fall

I am a 40+ C level rider that has been only riding for a couple of years. I did a couple races last year and struggled, but this fall I want to do the Holiday race series at Grinding Stone that is out on the single track couse. Is anyone out there planning on doing the same that would be interested in training and riding to get ready for it?

Mike

Well I broke by ankle, femur and 2 bones in the left arm at GS Dec 6th. I am getting back into it and plan on doing team race October 9th.

I am really slow and really timid after the crash but I do go to GS weekly to get in shape. I went from 4 motos of 15 laps to 3 motos of 2 laps. ­čśĆ

I am not going this weekend due to toe infection but let me know when you are going I can meet you and follow you. If it is cool I am going Wed.

There is a 4 hour team endurance race on October 9, then the Hare Scramble on Oct 30. Still a ways away, but time to get ready now.

ebeck, where you the one I heard about who crashed in the rock gardern? I cannot make it this weekend and can only get away on the weekends, but maybe in a couple of weeks.

OK let me know, most weekends I go. I crashed up top on the fast ridge, they made that little foot tall little table top o the way back down with a vertical face that day, everyone was getting bucked, I hit it hard and fast and it tossed me ass end up in 4th gear.

I LOVE the tack but man.... they are not the best at jump faces.