Tell me why I should go back to orange.

Well? I like my FI on my 09 Husky TE510 as well as the power and suspension.....but I'm a bike whore and all my buddy's are riding them, soooo what makes them so good...keep in mind I had a 2007 525EXC that was decent, but my Husky would stomp it power wise...

Can't think of a reason! The Husky 510 is one premo ride. KTM product is a bit more specific;

THe 530 EXC or XC-W is not as quick, has a wider range of gear ratios, thus a bit better at DS, lets say a bit more versitle, a good long lasting medium performance piece.

The XCF 450 is more like the Husky in that its a racy twin cam engine, its limited to 450 unless you start buying BB kits and to 5 gears so the Husky has more bigger better there. From a tech standpoint I am frustrated with KTM running the cam right on the head without a ball bearing while Husky added a few onces in the interest of longevity by putting ball bearings on both ends of the cams. Husky is at least equal in quality, in a few spots better, better sorted out engine for certain