TB 88cc Kit ??

Well I guess I don't have your tuning skills but I got my VM20 tuned better in half an hour than I did my Sheng way in a year of trying. The sheng way was ok, calling it a POS was a bit extreme but I was never 100% happy with it (neither were 90% of the people on PM). I am 100% happy with the Mikuni. Best part of all is it was only 60 bucks so its not exactly a top of the line flat slide.

we have Mikuni VM20 in stock and can do an upgrade/swap on this kit to include the VM20

mabey ill add a drop down selector to the kit .....

Best idea I've heard in while. I don't see it adding that much in price to the kit. You guys probably know this already but it takes a different size air filter too. The only nice thing about the sheng way is its got threads to bolt it to the intake. I had to jimmy rig up some bolts and washers to get the VM20 mounted but I think its a far superior carb. A little bit harder to find jets for though (so far dratv is the only place I've found that has them) so you guys would do well to stock those too ­čśĆ

... A little bit harder to find jets for though (so far dratv is the only place I've found that has them) so you guys would do well to stock those too ­čśĆ

The VM20 takes the same jets as the VM26-606, any bike shop should have the Mikuni jets in an assortment on hand.

VMjetpics-2.jpg

The VM20 takes the same jets as the VM26-606, any bike shop should have the Mikuni jets in an assortment on hand.

VMjetpics-2.jpg

Damn I wish I would have known that instead of paying dratv.com 7 bucks to ship me 3 ounces worth of jets!