GoPro HD Trail Ride in W. Greenwich R.I.

Wow, thank you that guy was the highlight of my day that day and he just made my night again:lol: Great riding though, Its a shame we have such great terrain around here and can't legally enjoy it everyday of the year.

Maybe RI will have some open trails, some day......

Until then ride Freetown / Wrentham or Pachaug SF.

I had to get that guy on camera so we asked him for directions to Razee's MC shop.

Don't miss the NETRA Somers CT trail ride in late August!

wow cool, I grew up in North Kingstown but didnt know there was anywhere in RI to ride anymore. my mother lives in the neighborhood behind Razee's (there used to be trails back there...many moons ago). Ill be out there in September but wont be ready to ride yet..blew apart my Tibia, Tibial Plateau, destroyed....

We missed a section this year due to "arrow" markers pointing in two different directions. They had a person directing traffic later on so people would not go the wrong way. This section was mostly sandy trails, it may have been the area you are talking about.

Close, there's actually a wide open section of sanddunes you can really open it.up on and then jump back into the single track trails. Either way looked like a fun ride. How did you get that beast registered?