Rocket GPS

if you have a garmin gps just plug it into you pc and use this link.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v=2&cp=40.148401342715644~-78.01176047826146&lvl=17&sty=a&sp=Point.qprn2z8gz1gz_Rocket%20Raceway____&where1=Dublin%20Mills%20Rd%2C%20Three%20Springs%2C%20PA%2017264

just click on the little toolbar on the left side and click on "actions" then click on " send " then on " gps"

i should have tried that before i posted it.on mine it doesnt get you all the way there, i have been there many times so i never even noticed that the gps doesnt get you all the way tehre.. it looks like some of the roads are not in the garmin i guess they are just small county/farm roads... i would print out a the directions if you have never been there for the last 4 or 5 turns that will not be in the gps...

where in maryland are you from.

I tried using my GPS once and ended up at a river with no bridge. They say a 4 wheel drive truck can forge it. Use the lame directions from their website. Yo Bendover, I thought you practiced there once with Ron, Mike and Me years ago?

Yeah been thinking of checking it out.... But it's so far to drive and hope it doesn't suck...haha...I've heard good and bad...but wanna give it a shot

Well I wanna try a new track so its there, doublin, or tomahawk. Which one should I try first?

man up...go to rocket! i was there yesterday..rained when we got there...waited for it to stop...then Mark rolled out on the tractor for us...i mean JUST US TOO.....everyone else were packin up...we got there late too...had the whole place to ourselves..

mx4life...youre right ..i had forgotten about that time...was like 05-06? too many concussions ago..i think they nipped something during that surgery having memory issues now..haha has it gotten better since then?

joe105...i heard how great tomahawk was...so i took the 4 hr drive...BAD experience....wont go back!

rocket....i had forgotten i did go 3-4 years ago...wasnt terrible...but found out when i got there they let quads on the main track...so all the loam/loose dirt was off the track an hour after we got there...like riding blues atv track with elevation changes...lol

doublin...havent been there since yentzers took it over....so cant give you an opinion on it...heard people complaining about some sketchy timing sections that you either DO or roll and people got hurt or something...but i got that from d6 message board and as with ALL message boards as many people chime in with the exact opposite opinion..so take it with a grain of salt hahaha

hahaha yeah thats me im a bitter old man..lmao.....there is alot more to the tomahawk story...ill save it for the track....and save myself from the "internet bullies" so quick to call me hurtful names and peg me as some squid beginer with no clue who i am because i expect to get what is advertised/paid for...instead of "man'in up" and handing over money for shit in return ?..hahaha