Gaerne SG10s

Anyone know what a good price is for these online? Also, do they come with a lugged/off-road sole option? My ancient Sidi FlexForce's have about had the gas, and I am tired of dealing with the internal gaitor/bootie thingy. Looking for a good quality $300 boot that protects and is comfortable for 5 hours+.

I have had both the SG10 and SG12. Either are great boots.

The SG12 to me was a better boot, fit better. My issue with SG boots was my foot width Vs Length. I end up in a 12 and it seems to long at the toe or loose around the foot. (Hate thick socks too)

I now use SIDI Crossfires (Same price as SG 12) because they came in 11.5,has the hinge, and they come in widths. I have a messed up left ankle that has been rolled a ton of times and with the widths and half size on the SIDI it was a perfect fit. Plus I got the SRS ones so I can replace the sole with a screw driver. **Never have lost a bolt on them either.

The one thing on the SIDI's I notice more for some reason, on a hard landing, like over shooting a jump the boot seems to absorb the hit well in the feet, not sure why but I really noticed that over the SG's???