24 Hour 2010

• 2 weeks later...
I can understand that. I have to make another run at the ironman class this year.

awesome trev, cant wait to poke and prod you at 3am! i put a team together for this years baja 1000 and it looks like pro caliber is going to give us a bike to use. going to use the 24 hour to dial it in.

awesome trev, cant wait to poke and prod you at 3am! i put a team together for this years baja 1000 and it looks like pro caliber is going to give us a bike to use. going to use the 24 hour to dial it in.

sounds great Steve! Going to be a blast this year and I'll need some prodding at 3am--might need some the whole race:)

Awesome!

A couple of changes to make note of this year;)

NEW CLASS!

Youth class – 17 and under. Any size bike. Amateurs only!!

Junior A – 15 and under. No bikes bigger than a 150 4- stroke

As of now there is one Junior A team with a couple slots still open. More info here: http://www.omraoffroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7742

Joe...........

You betcha!!:banana:

Sure missed the Buttstomper this year. Hopefully we will see that return in 2011.

SJMC hopes so as well.

Darryl, looking for some new lighting so I'll be giving you a shout soon.

Will any clubs be signing up for the club class this year?

I seem to remember there must be at least 4 teams to have a class. Thinking about putting together a mostly expert level club team. CFMC had a amateur level team a couple years ago and they had fun.

Roscoe

BTW it looks like my son and the team he is on will be going into the new 17 and under class. If there isn't enough teams in the class they will switch to open am,,, open am better hope there are a bunch of teams in the 17 and under class,,, these kids are fast.

Joe...........

NEW CLASS!

Junior A – 15 and under. No bikes bigger than a 150 4- stroke

As of now there is one Junior A team with a couple slots still open. More info here: http://www.omraoffroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7742

Joe...........

:banana: That will be fun to see! Hope you get a few teams.

Will any clubs be signing up for the club class this year?

I seem to remember there must be at least 4 teams to have a class. Thinking about putting together a mostly expert level club team. CFMC had a amateur level team a couple years ago and they had fun.

Roscoe

SJMC will be there this year:thumbsup:

NEW CLASS!

Joe...........

This should be a fun class to watch:banana: Good for the kids to race against their peers and to be able to race for a win.

I'm forming a team for this class as of now it looks like I have 4 riders that are racing in the NMA Offroad and MAY need 1 more if interested PM me :banana: I'll have a better idea on the need for more riders after next weekend.

scott