24 Hour 2010

Show off!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

guilty;) I was just out with J-Boat and Austin and we fired up a light again. We are working on Jay's 8 inch Halogen. Those pictures don't do the light much justice. They provide a very long reaching light with a great spread as well. Also, we did some side by side testing of the MR11 vs the MR16 helmet lights. The MR16 is the best hands down.

Joe..........

Just noticed on my facebook thing that Adam Metzler is running the 24 hour this year in the Ironman class. Ironman racers better have the A game going this year!

Joe........

So...he is returning back to IM after he said he'd never do it again. Should be fun to watch from a team this year:thumbsup:

Going night riding on Friday...should be good. :ride:

I also know Stefan Wilde, who came in 2nd place two years ago is giving it a go as well...he finished first at the Buttstomper 2 yrs ago and did quite well at Perry Mtn in AL 2yrs ago as well...should be a good battle to watch for IM.

I also know Stefan Wilde, who came in 2nd place two years ago is giving it a go as well...he finished first at the Buttstomper 2 yrs ago and did quite well at Perry Mtn in AL 2yrs ago as well...should be a good battle to watch for IM.

Stefan was impressive. I don't think I saw him hardly take a break..

The I'M guys have to have your utmost respect.. You guys are animals!!!:ride:

I just posted the current pit map on our web site in the results section (misc section) www.overthebarsgang.com

Remember that it changes quickly!!

We will have a Halloween Party for the Kids again this year. Thanks to members of the RUTS group for doing this. The kids will also Trick Or Treat the pits. Please make it fun for them. They give up their Halloween to support their families. If you have items to donate for the party they would be most appreciated.

We will have a contest for the best carved Pumpkin, costume and best decorated pit.

We will be raising money for the Centerville School again this year. MX 813 is working on breaking the Farm Boys record....$800.00 last year.

Get your entries in!!!

Debbie

Just noticed on my facebook thing that Adam Metzler is running the 24 hour this year in the Ironman class. Ironman racers better have the A game going this year!

Joe........

adam was on my top gun team last weekend, thought he broke his wrist on friday but still rode sun and mon with his wrist all wrapped up. after the races were over we talked qiute abit about his plans for this. he wants to beat his own record at 525. will be fun to watch.