Scrubbing Speed? Check Bubba out...

He set the fastest lap of the day (for either 125 or 250cc riders)

Bubba's first race back, and he spanks the 250 class too! Amazing talent.

BTW, I wonder if this thread should have been marked with the "warning -- race results discussed...."? But I guess everybody knew what was going to happen when Bubba got back anyway! ?

Having been to Budds Creek yesterday personally, I saw that time when Bubba was "sitting" on the side of the bike. He is flat out unreal. All I will say is that he was on a mission, and that is how he did it. I couldn't tell what that was on ferry's bike, I thought it was a bit of melted banner.... ?

Another guy that was sweet to watch, Windham - but does that surprise anyone??

I have seen pro's do that.. Bubba is actually leaving the ground at the bottom or middle of the face, then pancakeing it to glide over the top with the lowest flight path possible. I can't wait until next year so we can see him run with RC and Windam and others. ?

I believe that pic is of "Henry Hill" @ Budd's. Since BC use to be my home track for many years, I know that hill well. As Br Attack said, he's prejumping that about 3/4 the way up and pancaking it over the crest of the hill. It drops away again right after you get over it. Great pictures and I just wish I was there to see the footage LIVE. My brother was there calling me during the moto's to give me live updates. ?

I think that Bubba may be the only one that can challenge RC. Windahm has been lookin good but I dont know if he has what it takes to beat RC more consistantly.(spelling?) I know he is fresh of a long break but we will see what will happen. Sure thing is there is nothing else I would rather see more than RC get beat by K-Dubb. ?