Anyone has experience with ASI Performace Radiators?

Hi guys,

I need to change my right rad so i decided to buy something better with more coolant capacity and i find the ASI in ebay with very good prices (US $125 r+l) but are made in China so i don't trust in the quality.

Any experience out there??

Suggestion??

Thanks and good rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pino:ride:

I have them on my 426. I have had some pretty hard wrecks and they havent bent yet. They come with a high pressure cap too. They are basically a copy of fluidine rads. So you will need to get a smaller diameter hose for the two passages at the top that go through the frame

Those China copies have far fewer tubes than the OEM. That was the first thing I noticed.

thats because OEM ones on Kawis are too close and actually hold the heat in, for 10 they made fewer that are larger. If you look at any other bike they have big fat wide rads and kawis and close, small rads. this increases temps actually. The prime rad has about 8-10mm spacing between each tube and deep thick tubes. hence aftermarket are made this way.

Yes ASI are ust copies and no I wouldnt buy them even thouugh they are just as good as any other performance rad out there, I would buy mylers because the whole USA thing.

Funny you bring up Myler's because guess where he gets them from. Just take a good look at his pictures and the eBay specials, same manufacturer. I have been tempted to try out the eBay specials, but the prices have gone up and I will pay more to have some support if anything goes wrong so I'll be getting fluidynes for the Honda.