YZ125 video

Check it out! just fixed the bike with shift levers, clutch, shaved the seat, and it seemed it was ready to go. ๐Ÿ˜

The bike is great except in the tight turns where the bike just nearly dies on me

The whoops are awesome.. Zing zing zing lol

I'm gonna try to sell my rmz and get a 250 2stroke so I can test both bikes unless ther yz125 is good for me lol

But yeah they can be ridden like a 4t, just gonna be on the gas and be using the clutch more often which is cool for me!

new video ->

Sound like a train.. >_> Edited by Mudkipz

lookin good but you can probably afford to shift down a gear and ring it out a little to keep it in the powerband, especially through the corners. when the clutch is engaged the engine sounds like its racing a bit. the idle might be too high. long live smokers!

lookin good but you can probably afford to shift down a gear and ring it out a little to keep it in the powerband, especially through the corners. when the clutch is engaged the engine sounds like its racing a bit. the idle might be too high. long live smokers!

Huh?? ๐Ÿ˜

Idle? Whatt exactly isthat? I gotta learn the basics of the 2T. Time to google!

Huh?? ๐Ÿ˜

Idle? Whatt exactly isthat? I gotta learn the basics of the 2T. Time to google!

I think he is saying that when you have the clutch pulled in the rpms go up and down, instead of being steady. This could be caused my having your idle (the rpm at which the engine rotates with no throttle) set too high. Hope this helps!

nice track and that tripple was pretty dang big but dont be scared to rev that bike to the moon you gotta clutch the piss out of her, you would be alot faster you would just have to scrub he speed off the jumps

"rev the bike to the moon" I hear this alot :cheers:

What I'm worried about is that it's probably true!! ๐Ÿ˜

as for scrubbing, I might try that since the bike is so light! ๐Ÿ˜

New video:

CHUG CLINK CLINK What's up with that? :/ Edited by Mudkipz

I agree that you should shift down when you come to a corner like at 1:35 which you are just lugging it or at least it sounds like it. I ride the same bike and usually second gear does the trick for tight corners with a good clutch to bring those rpms up. You should at least ring it out a little in each corner but you are doing awesome for just getting on it.