Sign in to follow this  

ANY INFO on the "rest" of the competiton models for 2011??

OK, so the CRF250R and 450R's (plus a few kids models) have been released for 2011.

BUT .. does anybody have any information as to what is happening with the 250x/450x or the 150R's. These were the 3 "competition" models that were not produced in 2010. I don't care about specs, what color they are, etc. ... I am just wondering if there is going to be an '11 model launch ... that is it?

I cannot understand why Honda does not at least announce them with the other models (I assume its sales related)?? Or AT LEAST say they are not making them for 2011 or expect a new model this fall ... how hard is that ???

When the 450X model was originally launched, does anybody remember if it was kept so secretive ??

Surely somebody .. somewhere knows something?? Are the above models mothballed for another year??:smirk:

OK, so the CRF250R and 450R's (plus a few kids models) have been released for 2011.

BUT .. does anybody have any information as to what is happening with the 250x/450x or the 150R's. These were the 3 "competition" models that were not produced in 2010. I don't care about specs, what color they are, etc. ... I am just wondering if there is going to be an '11 model launch ... that is it?

I cannot understand why Honda does not at least announce them with the other models (I assume its sales related)?? Or AT LEAST say they are not making them for 2011 or expect a new model this fall ... how hard is that ???

When the 450X model was originally launched, does anybody remember if it was kept so secretive ??

Surely somebody .. somewhere knows something?? Are the above models mothballed for another year??:smirk:

Same Honda, different year.

Where have you been?

Honda has done the same thing every year, for the past 27 years.

lots of leftover 2007 and 2008 and 2009 X models

Yeah I know. I just wish Honda would AT LEAST officially announce that they will or will not be producing 2011 models. :cheers:

Instead they leave us all "guessing" and wondering if they will EVER be back?:smirk:

Its no wonder the company gets bad rap of not being consumer friendly.:smirk:

Must be focusing on the new 2011 Lawnmower models :ride:

Have not been around long enough (riding that is) to know if this is "typical" of Honda.

Honestly I think Honda wants out of the Xcountry business. The 150 will stay mouthballed until all the 85's and 105's are gone.

I think they will announce something in september as the economy is coming back strong here, im working 50 hour weeks now and hireing like crazy. I dropped past 2 honda dealers to grab a crf50 for a friend and they were out and they had zero x's in stock as well, they were out of many models- im sure honda will announce a '11 x even if its just BNG... but i sure hope they build a quality Dual sport model soon, must be street legal on the trails I ride due to liberal oregon

I got sick of waiting so i just bought one new last week. 2010 compliance. If EFI comes out next year then thats great, but i prefer carb on an enduro bike. MX bike im all for it as its just a short roll back into pit if there's an issue. Not so easy 100 miles from no where...

I think they will announce something in september as the economy is coming back strong here, im working 50 hour weeks now and hireing like crazy. I dropped past 2 honda dealers to grab a crf50 for a friend and they were out and they had zero x's in stock as well, they were out of many models- im sure honda will announce a '11 x even if its just BNG... but i sure hope they build a quality Dual sport model soon, must be street legal on the trails I ride due to liberal oregon

What industry is making a strong comeback? Aerospace is getting better but as far as I know the unemployment numbers just came out and we're still at 12%.