Pro Helmet Cams

This year at millville I noticed that many of the riders had go pro helmet cams or that other one (I cant think of its name) I was wondering if that is just for advertisement (sorta like energy drink cans with water in them) or if they actually use them, and if they do is there a way to see them? I checked the go pro website but I did not find anything there

When i was at millville there were still ppl riding with them on in both motos. and i noticed that some guy had one attached to a long stick and when the ppl with the camera on there helmet were jumping this one double that he'd follow them. So someone has to be making some sorta video with all the footage or something you'd think...

from what my friend said (pro) you have to ask the ama or have someone ask to wear one. the footage has to be viewed by track sponsors then you can do what you want. most people just use them for line choice and not to make vids for us unfortunately! he may wear mine for me this next year... i will deff post it up for you guys if he does get too.