bottoming out hard?

hey guys. my riding has progressed,hitting jumps alot bigger and higher and when im landing sometimes,overshoot,or even come up short on huge tables,i land so hard that it almost kicks me back over the bars.how do i adjust rear suspension to soften the blow?thanks for any info.

A little more info would help. Yr & make of the bike. Your weight and what settings, springs etc. you have now.

doc

sorry about info. i have a 2008 kx450f stalk suspension i turned comp clicker up about 5 clicks i weigh 185.pounds i set sag 100mm stalk shock linkage,whole bike is stalk.and to answer other reply im on the gas but obviousley not hard enough,like should i let it ripp(the gas)?

sorry about info. i have a 2008 kx450f stalk suspension i turned comp clicker up about 5 clicks i weigh 185.pounds i set sag 100mm stalk shock linkage,whole bike is stalk.and to answer other reply im on the gas but obviousley not hard enough,like should i let it ripp(the gas)?

Haven't done much jumping, but one mans letting it rip is a nice landing and for the next it's a flip. I find myself landing and then gassing which is the wrong order.