Sign in to follow this  

New 450x rider from Aus.

Hi all,

3 days ago i picked up my brand new current model CRF450x :smirk:

I remember this forum a while back when i had a previous model and found it very informative. I just wanted to get started really and say Hi.

I have always owned Honda's and for me they have always prooved very releyable machines. Im extremely excited to have a brand new bike as ive never owned any of my old bikes from new.

Im still in the break in peroid now and cant wait to get it out and shred the trails on the East Coast of Australia!

cheers, AJ.

Congrats on the new 450x. You're going to love it. There's tons of good info in the 450x forum about tuning, maintenance and aftermarket parts. Don't hesitate to ask questions. It's a friendly bunch.

Most importantly, ride the crap out of it and have fun!

Congrats on the new 450x. You're going to love it. There's tons of good info in the 450x forum about tuning, maintenance and aftermarket parts. Don't hesitate to ask questions. It's a friendly bunch.

Most importantly, ride the crap out of it and have fun!

+1, and welcome to the group. :smirk:

Thanks guys,

Im also doing up an 97 CR125 and recently purchased some tools from Rocky Mountain. I must say i was amazed at the speed the items arrived at my door! Would you recommend them for exhausts and bike parts as well? The shipping charge wasnt too bad either.

Im off to Oahu and Maui in 4 weeks and was thinking of getting a pipe over there, but maybe it wouldnt be any cheaper than here in Aus as its not on the US mainland. I'll keep an eye out but.

welcome :cheers:

i see you're from australia. i just got back from there. you all are lucky to have street legal X's, but the prices sure were steep. there were no 450X's to admire at the time. as a honda guy, i couldn't help but take some pictures :smirk:

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

let's see some pics of your bike :smirk:

OK.

this one was taken on the mobile phone. Im still trying to get used to size on photobucket too

DSC00287.jpg

And this is yesterday at home.

P7260093.jpg

Just need for my extra's to arrive (bash plate, case saver and radiator guards) and its time to get it dirty!!!

Cheers! The weather is cold too at the moment so its perfect conditions for the bike! Keep ya'l posted :smirk:

Thanks guys,

Im also doing up an 97 CR125 and recently purchased some tools from Rocky Mountain. I must say i was amazed at the speed the items arrived at my door! Would you recommend them for exhausts and bike parts as well? The shipping charge wasnt too bad either.

+1 for Rocky Mountain. I've ordered lots of stuff from them over the past couple years. Good company, good service!