Dr. DK

Daniel,

Nice talking to you today....

I did 2 laps to avoid passing out .

Nice turnout of RM's also.....seen Lynn's 06 , your 04 , and mine and another 05 !!!

I forgot to read the temperature gauge on the new sign at that rental place ,In Altair , when I left.....but it said 84 at 9:15.

later.

Yes, the dude on the 06 , was a A-1 rider in the enduro and HS series for several years.....but I think he turned 40 and kind of got out of the pro ranks.

On his 06 , there is just really just subtle improvements for him to go fast....no flashy rims or graphics .

I should have bought this 05 back in September of 04 ...I would have ruled for a season or 2 !!!

Later.

Yes, the dude on the 06 , was a A-1 rider in the enduro and HS series for several years.....but I think he turned 40 and kind of got out of the pro ranks.

On his 06 , there is just really just subtle improvements for him to go fast....no flashy rims or graphics .

I should have bought this 05 back in September of 04 ...I would have ruled for a season or 2 !!!

Later.

lol! Flashy rims and graphics only make ya look like a dick when you come in last ?

You still have time to rule the roost!

later...