klx 110 - can the forks be made a lil stiffer?

Try the KLX forum. However, as far as I know there are no mods or adjustments that can be make to the 110 suspension. If you want to spend some money, you can get aftermarket upgrades or put KX 65 clamps and forks on it. Again more info in the KLX forum.

However, at 90 lbs your son would likley do better with a bigger bike.

actually the bike is perfect for him .. the power delivery the auto clutch and size.. hes only 7 and learning throttle control .. just starting to shift more but not ready to learn a clutch.. and hes 4'3" short inseam cant touch on bigger bike .. and i also posted my question on klx site just thought some other dads had multiple bikes .thanks ill try to look on a micro phiche

• 1 month later...

We had the same problem with my son on his xr70 and we make 1/2 inch spacers out of copper pipe and washers to compress the springs and it worked good. Even raised the forks ever so slightly. Did the same to the rear shock by compessing the spring and jammed a 1/2 spacer in that. cheaper than buying stuff. He races and jumps just fine with it. He is 8 years old, 4'6" tall and weighs about 72lbs.