Moderators: What happened to the "Checking Out" Post

I understand that this was a touchy post. But maybe it should not have been erased.

Perhaps someone who sees the post will know Tony or how to contact him.

Either way, please keep us (me) posted on the status of Tony.

I for one am concerned. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thats one thing that makes me pissed about TT blink.gif that deleted threads have no reason why , they just disapear .... ๐Ÿ™‚

I moderate other forums and we or I am always thoughtful enough to make a short note as to the reason for the deleated thread or offending post :D

Regardless of why it was removed, I hope that Tony is getting any and all attention that he may need at this time.

I heard the plea, but feel a little helpless eleventy-billion miles away....

If Tony catches any of this, I hope that he realizes that he is not the first to be where he finds himself, nor is he alone. There are many who care and are willing to help, and I hope that he sees that and takes advantage.

Like the old song, some of life's greatest gifts are unanwswered prayers.

I, too, once found myself at the bottom of one of the deepest, darkest, LONLIEST holes ever made. I also thought that any light at the end would be worthless, but I was wrong, and am I ever happy that I was.

Until you meet the girl behind door #2, sometimes it is tough to look past door #1.

Thats one thing that makes me pissed about TT blink.gif that deleted threads have no reason why , they just disapear .... ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree. I think that there should be some type of response as to why a post is deleted or moved.

I once had a post moved to another forum without any notice. I assumed that it was deleted for some unkown reason. But noitced it sometime later in another forum. Some correspondence would be nice :D

Per law inforcement's request we have moved the post to the moderators forum. We contacted mdlifcrisis as soon as we saw this post and his post for us to call him. We passed all the contact info we had available onto him since he is closer and knows who to contact. We also did not want to leave mdlifcrisis's phone number out there and he appreciated the fact the we were also looking out for his privacy.

We apologize for not leaving a reason for moving the post, but we were trying to respond as quickly as possible to get Tony help.

Thank you Steve for your help in this unfortunate situation.

I hope everything works out for Tony. If you hear anything from the authorities, please keep us updated as we are all concerned.

As for my comment on wishing to be notified about moved and deleted posts, I can certainly understand why this and mdlifcrisis's posts were deleted. I think it is just a general thing that would be nice in "normal posting situations".

Thanks again Steve ๐Ÿ™‚