No Static sag?

I just got my forks and shocks back from precision conceots (04 yzf450)

New shock spring and fork springs and revalve, I set my shock preload to get 100mm ride sag with me and a 5lb weight to simulate boots and helmet. With 100mm ride sag I have 0 static sag, it does not drop 1mm when I take it off of the stand. Is this normal for a new spring? will it settle in, or is something amiss?

On the stand with rear wheel off the ground, I measure 640mm between my

axle centeline and my fender. Sitting on the bike with a 5lb weight I measure 540mm. When I get off of the bike it goes back to 640mm and the shock is topped out. The spring box says 054 which I assume is a 5.4k spring, which should be in the ball park, I am jus wondering if the spring needs to "settle"

I have measured several times (with 2 people) The adjusting rings on the shock are about in the same position as they were before. I see yopur point about more weight to equal riding gear, that would need even more preload on the shock and make it worse.

Wrong Spring, 5lbs isnt enough to simulate.

Seems to me like to get that 100MM you have the spring cranked down and no static, which means its too soft.

You dont have any lowering links or anything ? Have you moved your forks any up or down ?

And when you sit on the bike does the front and back go down at the same time, Almost evenly ?

Does how much PSI in the nitrogen have an effect on this? OEM says 150, revalve shop says the do 160-165PSI

Noob question I am sure but wondering. Some of the local shops here said they do that with the valve job, others say to match the OEM setting.

They are lying to you about "don't worry about static sag". It is crucial 200lbs is in no way a heavy rider as to not have stiff enough springs available. Daryll of ACME suspension said when a shock has no stack sag, that it is beating itself to death by "topping out" soo hard all the time. I would INSIST that they give me a stiffer spring or start badmouthing the hell out of them.

Damn suspension shops claim total personalized settings just as if you were a top factory rider and so you pay them top dollar and they do a half'ass job and write you off as an idiot who doesn't know any better. "ah this guy ain't a pro and he woln't know the difference". I swear, after dealing with 5 susp shops, if I were gonna do it again I'd walk in with a shaved head, many tattoos, metal mulisha shirt and facial hair in the accepted design of the month... then they might think Im a real rider who needs proper settings.