2006 KX 250 will idle but sputters & DIES when given throttle. NEED EVERYONE'S help!!

I have fervently searched for answers on this bike for over 2 years since I got the bike. Here goes:

2006 kx 250 bought with a new top end, performance reed valve, fatty pipe, and running 40:1. Ran great for 6 months then decided to foul plugs like crazy. The bike will idle on a new or cleaned plug all day but the minute crack open the throttle, the bike sputters out and dies. The plus is wet when pulled.

Here is what I have done to try and correct the problem:

cleaned carb inside and out multiple times

rejetted to my altitude 6000ft.

checked the spark on the magneto

replaced spark plug cap

checked the choke system for clogs

checked the needle (not bent) and in 2nd position

float level adjusted and checked

rejetted several times

air filter cleaned

exhaust repacked

brought it to multiple shops and they say there is no problem and that I jusdt need a new plus (have 13 now)

checked the powervalve, not clogged

piston and rings look good( top end fine)

right side crank case seal replaced (did not fix the issue)

used different gas from different pumps

differnt premix oil

switched to 50:1 ratio

differnt riding style (when it would run on a new plug for a few minutes. on the pipe and not loading it) still didnt work.

new transmission oil

checked the voltage on all the pieces of the electrical system via a multimeter and a shop manual for specs

AS YOU CAN TELL I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!! THE SHOPS DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THE DAMN THING WONT RUN. PLEASE PROVIDE ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!!!

Sounds as though you have either an over-rich condition or a weak spark. Pull the coil off and VERIFY the ground wire. Notice I said pull (as in remove), not just examine, and then clean the areas of contact between the wire and frame. Use an abrasive if necessary.

Sounds as though you have either an over-rich condition or a weak spark. Pull the coil off and VERIFY the ground wire. Notice I said pull (as in remove), not just examine, and then clean the areas of contact between the wire and frame. Use an abrasive if necessary.
Very good advice. I would also check all electrical connections at the jack-plugs. Clean them and add a dab of dielectric grease to each pin.

Check the stator output. I would also check the position of the backing plate to verify the timing is correct.

Check the air gap between the exciter pick up and the flywheel. Too large of a gap will cause a weak and vague signal to the ECM. That generation KX250 is known for having an incorrect air gap setting from the factory.

Disconnect the TPS from the carb and see how the bike runs.