Need help finding bowl for 03' TTR225

Does anyone know a reliable place to find new or used carb bowls for a 2003 TTR225? One of my GF's idiot friends screwed the bowl up by tightening the drain screw too much and now it doesn't seal because it mis shaped the metal on the bowl.

Did you try a new rubber washer? Is it the bowl or the screw that's screwed? You can just get the screw, unfortunately not the bowl.

IMHO, the TTR225 carb is a PITA, now is an ideal time to put in an alternative carb. Or you could just sweat the drain plug and bowl together.

Babbits doesn't have the bowl though they do have the drain screw.

Also, it is the bowl where the drain screw seats that's been messed up so fuel constantly drips out through the drain tube as it cannot be closed off now because the moron forced the screw in until it wouldn't move any more.

I'm trying to find a similar screw with a bigger needle and maybe that will fix the problem though I'm not having any luck yet.

One question, are you sure the drain is what's causing the problem and your float level or float needle isn't causing the leak?

You wouldn't happen to have an email address beginning with cbhvr would you? I replied to a guy on Craigslist about the same problem you're having.

Ok, how about a rubber plug? Take an old inner tube, cut a hole using a paper-hole punch and stuff that in the carb drain. Then install your screw. It should stop the leak and it's a permanent yet removable fix. To get the rubber back out, you'd need to use a paper-clip from inside the carb bowl unfortunately, so it makes the drain useless, but you make it seem like it's less than useless to begin with.