Arkansaw races this weekend (7/31-8/1)

If anyone is interested in racing Arkansaw, this is a great weekend for it.

Organized practice Friday until 6pm

D16 race Saturday with a pigroast and fireworks to follow

D16 race Sunday - Pitbike giveaway at intermission

Weekend sponsored by xtreme motorsports in Chippewa Falls WI

The weekend was awesome! All kinds of racing (20 classes), the track was in awesome shape and our latest changes and tune ups, including a 75' triple landing for the step up, reworked jumps and new obstacles where the old whoops were, made for good racing with many options. Saturday nights fireworks and the pig roast were great, and lots of great stuff was given away during intermission.

Definitely a do not miss event for next year if you didn't make it this year!

• 3 weeks later...

Randy's been busy with work and not getting home till 10pm or later at night so he's not getting time to get the track groomed well and I'm not getting time to help out. The big rains washed some of the good dirt away too which sucks.

I'm running the track next weekend though and I'll have it tilled and get the watering going if there are a decent amount of people out.

Randy's been busy with work and not getting home till 10pm or later at night so he's not getting time to get the track groomed well and I'm not getting time to help out. The big rains washed some of the good dirt away too which sucks.

I'm running the track next weekend though and I'll have it tilled and get the watering going if there are a decent amount of people out.

I apalogize for coming across as an ungreatful jerk off if I did. Got plans next weekend but hopefully I can make it out again this year when you're running things.

I gotta say though, I was out there on July 25 and I think a few weeks prior to that also , And the track was sooooo nice! Nothing like leaning int a wall of a rut going through a corner!

Last weekend was my 1st time out there this year....and it was better than I've ever seen it there. I really liked the new track layout, even though I'm not much of a mx'er.

The woods somehow managed to get even crazier, lol. The trails back by the gravel pit decided to grow some extra rocks, haha.