Its over, I got a Kayak like Bob

I prolly paddled 1000 miles as a kid in the scouts, every summer at least a solid week in a yak or canoe or raft rivers from one side of the country to the other.

I can say it with full confidence that dirtbiking kicks paddlings ass any day of the week....(unless its fishing on my float tube, and then my legs do all the work) Paddling is waaaaaaay overrated IMO.....unless there is a hearty current.....have fun!! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh No!

The Way of Bob!

1st it was a picture in a dealer's brochure.

Then it was quotes in a magazine.

He started coming up with names for himself. Quoting lyrics....... having a posse.............. becoming a rock star.

He's gonna pop! We won't be able to ride with him anymore! Stop It! ๐Ÿ˜

Yup Superslyko has his own weight loss version of cliff diving and KTM river kayaking much like that photo above.

what's the point of dirt bike riding anymore? Some guy says he is waiting for rain, but rain comes and they close the trails all winter now. Dirtbiking is so yesterday. ... but maybe next month I will be ready to ride again,. I am on the "ride once every 2 months plan",,April 10th at Moonrocks, then June 10th at EF with bigjohn, so about august 10th I may start the husaberg up again.

sold my wifes ride gear this weekend. Made some money. Maybe the Husaberg will be next?... maybe not? what ever comes Thumpertalk has been my dirt bike home for 6 years running now..... old dirt bikers just fade away. skippers who dont go to sea anymore become irrelevant fat nobodys, but there was a time when boomer the dirt bike dog and I ruled the dirt bike forum seas, with back to back rides and ride reports every weekend...... back in the day! but time waits for no one and it wont wait for me.

"Drink in your summer, gather your corn

The dreams of the night time will have vanished by dawn

And time waits for no one, and it won't wait for me

And time waits for no one, and it won't wait for me"

- the rolling stones, circa 1974

BB you're cracking me up!

I know you're only half serious, but Aug 10 Moonrocks actually sounds like a good idea to me. It can't be any hotter there than it is here, and at least the dirt there has sand so it's not that dry red baby powder that just hangs in the air like FH, EF and GT. I say set it up, see who bites.

I think TT needs a Kayak sub-forum. ๐Ÿ˜:smirk:

+1 thinking seriously about retiring from dirt biking due to nagging injury issues. Did a little ocean kayaking with my daughter and it was a good workout and fun. Bring on the kayak forum:thumbsup: