AKRAPOVIC Exhaust

There is a difference between good and great...The quality of the AKV is great, the power is "good" but the price is through the roof.

On the other hand, A decently priced pipe can give you the same power. I've got a Yosh coming for my '10 yz, and having ridden both pipes on the same bike, the Yosh actually feels almost identical to the AKV power-wise. It also seemed to lighten the bike up a bit more, because all of that weight is so high up on the frame, it makes a huge difference on lean.

on that rmz there is a akr and it was just like the above mentioned, on my crf 450 i had a yoshi. that bike got stolen last month. i have a 2011 crf450 ordered and its getting a yoshi. cheaper and i like the yoshi better. however the akr was good in my opinion you can choose one of the other major brands and the pipe will be just as good.

The construction of the Akrapovic exhaust is amazing, along with Leo Vince. As for other exhaust companies, I would just stick with PC, or get a MRD pipe. The cost of an Akrapovic exhaust could get you cams, and a full exhaust from MRD, if you're looking for power. Yoshi is a great choice as well.