If Husqvarna was ONE color, what would it be?

I hate to be so shallow, but these days there is definitely a color associated with every brand. After reading Dirt Bike magazine's motor comparison graphs, I am trying to figure out what Husky's color is. They have it as grey. Personally, I like grey, but what do you think?

Red-Honda

Orange-KTM

Yellow-Suzuki

Green-Kawasaki

Blue-Yamaha

Black- ATK seems to be black, and if they stay viable, they are a good black bike with all that INSANE horsepower and the only one made in the USA

White- Now this is probably the biggest contender, unless BMW wants to continue to make off-road bikes because white is BMW's racing color (well technically its Black, Purple, and Orange, but they usually go with white, wonder why...)

Indigo, Violet- the only two left out of ROYGBIV. Yeah, I don't think so. Perhaps a tie-dye or paisley?

Grey- My personal favorite, with rosso corsa (Italian racing red) trim. A little boring though

Silver- The traditional racing color of Germany

Yellow and Blue- that's TWO colors, and Husaberg's colors

Carbon Fiber- hehe, I WISH!

๐Ÿ˜

Historically, the colors are Red, Silver, Gray and White.

Husqvarna's primary color was always Red!

Other colors used during the 1970s and early 80s were... Yellow tank for 125s, Black tank for Open Class, Green tank Automatic), Purple for Open Class, Red for 250s.

So yes other colors were used to delineate 125, 250 390s and autos during the mid 70s to early 80s, but Red was the Husqvarna brand color.

From 1983 to 1993 Blue and White with a splash or yellow were the colors.

From 1994 to 1997 Bright Yellowish/Green and blue.

From 1998 to 2005 Blue and Yellow were the colors.

From 2006 to current year models Red and White.

So Red and White would be the answer.

Edited by HuskyRips

Ktm Should stay orange forever its a really good thing going for them. It stands out. They have used orange for as long as I have known them.

Husky was RED way before honda was. it seems every brand changes allot through the years. Kawi was red for a while so color is mainly for the newer riders I guess.

My favorite husky colors are the current Red and white. They are clean and professional looking.๐Ÿ˜

.....Street bikes and dual sports seem to take all colors, MX bikes seem to be the ones that stay so true to the current colors.

At least in Australia the blue and yellow colours were held over until 2007. 2006 is blue and yellow.

It was Red White in their hay day, Honda took over Red (as well as the designation "CR", arguably both stolen from Husky in the early 70's. Husky being from Sweden picked up on the Blue Yellow from the Swedish flag. Now that the company is rebuilding from the ashes and no longer in Sweden? The Blue Yellow was dropped a couple years ago so when Husky rips says they where Red White his routes are going back a bit further

It was Red White in their hay day, Honda took over Red (as well as the designation "CR", arguably both stolen from Husky in the early 70's. Husky being from Sweden picked up on the Blue Yellow from the Swedish flag. Now that the company is rebuilding from the ashes and no longer in Sweden? The Blue Yellow was dropped a couple years ago so when Husky rips says they where Red White his routes are going back a bit further

Thanks Dave, I fixed it above... my mistake.

Hey Honda even stole the original RED CR bike design copying the Husqvarna frame and engine design with their line of original all RED Honda factory race bikes.

Honda's copying was so successful that Pro-Circuit Husqvarna was able to use a Honda CR transmission in their factory works Husqvarna bikes of the late 1970s.

A little fact that most are unaware of... Honda copied Husqvarna!....๐Ÿ˜

Fuschia!!! Sorry guys, but me and my two Husky lady rider peeps had to put in our vote! Ladies, or guys not afraid of pink, check out Ringmaster Images under Standard Graphics 2009 Scarlet Series. They have a lot of other cool graphics too.

I hate to be so shallow, but these days there is definitely a color associated with every brand. After reading Dirt Bike magazine's motor comparison graphs, I am trying to figure out what Husky's color is. They have it as grey. Personally, I like grey, but what do you think?

Red-Honda

Orange-KTM

Yellow-Suzuki

Green-Kawasaki

Blue-Yamaha

Black- ATK seems to be black, and if they stay viable, they are a good black bike with all that INSANE horsepower and the only one made in the USA

White- Now this is probably the biggest contender, unless BMW wants to continue to make off-road bikes because white is BMW's racing color (well technically its Black, Purple, and Orange, but they usually go with white, wonder why...)

Indigo, Violet- the only two left out of ROYGBIV. Yeah, I don't think so. Perhaps a tie-dye or paisley?

Grey- My personal favorite, with rosso corsa (Italian racing red) trim. A little boring though

Silver- The traditional racing color of Germany

Yellow and Blue- that's TWO colors, and Husaberg's colors

Carbon Fiber- hehe, I WISH!

๐Ÿ˜

I like Black with just a hint of Red highlights!!

Husky.jpg