ttr125 aftermarket parts

Trying to keep my sons 125 on a budget before he upgrades to an mx as he doesn't do a lot of riding - the wife uses the bike also so won't be selling it. Anyone have a bbr frame cradle, bbr springs, or any other performance parts not in use? The cradle is 200 alone on the bbr site and i don't feel like dropping a grand into this bike just to improve it with filter, springs, cradle, eventually carb and bb kit etc. Or refer me to a site where parts are a bit cheaper.........i didn't find the cradle going any cheaper on ebay

Trying to keep my sons 125 on a budget before he upgrades to an mx as he doesn't do a lot of riding - the wife uses the bike also so won't be selling it. Anyone have a bbr frame cradle, bbr springs, or any other performance parts not in use? The cradle is 200 alone on the bbr site and i don't feel like dropping a grand into this bike just to improve it with filter, springs, cradle, eventually carb and bb kit etc. Or refer me to a site where parts are a bit cheaper.........i didn't find the cradle going any cheaper on ebay

Check and see if your mail box is full............ I have pm ed you yesterday and today and you obviously are not getting the messages... I have had people tell me that they couldn't send me anything because the box was full ... or Pm me with your regular e-mail ad Im getting your Pm's but for some reason you are not getting mine.thanks john.

• 5 months later...