Klim F4 helmet question.

Guys thank you for the information. I had read as many reviews as I could find about the helmet and a mention was made about goggle fitment a couple of times. I'm glad to hear the Scotts fit well. I had been considering the No Sweat for the same reason I bought the helmet. I need all of the air I can get. LOL

Mike

Guys thank you for the information. I had read as many reviews as I could find about the helmet and a mention was made about goggle fitment a couple of times. I'm glad to hear the Scotts fit well. I had been considering the No Sweat for the same reason I bought the helmet. I need all of the air I can get. LOL

Mike

Yes I have two Klim F4 helmets that I ride and race with and compared to other full-faced helmets the eyeports are on the small side.

I've got several Fox helmets that I have to use for dirt bike coaching and the eyports are huge so I know that someone coming off some of the modern MX helmets will think that the eyports on the Klim helmet are small.

I prefer to run the older No Sweat googles and they work with some extra pressing into the eyeports and moving around. It's not enough of a concern to not run them but you do have to press the goggle around whereas the smaller-framed voltage is a better fit.