wrapping hoses in electrical tape

Electrical tape will help hold the heat in... not really a good ideal

Your radiator hoses aren't doing a noticeable amount of heat transfer anyways. They are insulated heater hose already, it will not matter if they are wrapped in electrical tape.

Make sure the hoses are perfectly clean before you wrap, start with a clean edge of tape and not a torn piece. Wrap it consistantley the same, it'll look more professional this way.

Could look good, could look like shit, you won't know till you try it.

I wrapped my TPS and powervalve solenoid wires and connectors in brown electrical tape to keep the water out. Looks like crap, but it works.

The best electrical tape is 3M #33 tape, might need to go to a electrical wholesaler to find it but it is worth the effort. 3M also makes colored tape for coding electrical wires. Radiator hoses won't exceed 250 degree so the tape will be OK but I think the tape will become high maintenance. I suggest cleaning the hoses by wiping with a solvent such as Goof Off, xylol, lacquor thinner, etc.

It would look way better painted. Do like chuck4788 said and clean the hoses really well, then spray 2 or 3 coats of white paint on them, this will make the pink look better, then finish it off w/ 2 coats of pink spray paint.

Tape will look like shit and after a couple of rides dirt and sand will stick to all of the tape edges.

MAX!!!

Thanks to this thread I now know of plasti dip and I want to do my hoses yellow. My bike is all black so I think yellow would look cool and I'm not spending $80 on a CV4 hose kit. I guess wine corks would be good to plug the hoses with.

MAX!!!