One fork tube is easier to compress than the other

Bike is a 2006 yz450f,

I just cleaned up both my fork seals, and then I was compressing they by hand with the front wheel off, and noticed that my right fork compresses much easier than my left one?? I thought I might be trippin, so I put zip ties on the tube and compresses each one as far as I could by hand, and sure enough they are about 1/2 inch or so apart. I know this is probly no the most accurate way to test, but I can defiantely feel that it compresses easier with the same damping settings. I tried adding a few ml of 5wt fork oil through the air bleeder hole, didnt seem to do much.....

forgot to add then when I put the bike up on the stand after riding this weekend to bleed the air out of the forks, the right side (side that is easier to compress) had no air coming out 😏 but the left side had the usual amount of air coming out... not sure if that means anything

you would have to strip them down to confirm any differences.

Possible (and most obvious things) to look for:

1) A different amount of oil in each fork. Probably the easiest thing to get wrong, so it's the first thing to check.

2) Non - matching springs or spacers. Don't ask me how these things happen, but never underestimate the stupidity of a previous owner. 😏

Well spotted btw!