Mtnbike/dirtbike hybrid thingy

GD,

Yeah going downhill!!!!!!:cheers:

And *** is this, "shiz niggity biz" ????

You off the pain meds yet?๐Ÿ˜

Don:thumbsup:

btw, how's the foot old man?

Yeah I'm off the meds but I must have experienced some brain damage while I abused them. Why else would I be thinking of trading my YZ for a 100lb downhill mtnbike? :ride:

Ankle's better and mtnbiking is actually part of my rehab, but progress is too slow.๐Ÿ˜

pretty cool. thanks for sharing. You riding the SM again yet?

Sup Ryan, long time. Yeah I've been on a couple rides on the Husky (big one coming up this wknd), a half doz mtnbike rides but nothing yet on the YZ. I got another doctor app next week and hopefully he'll release me for full active duty. But even if he does I've still got a lot of swelling and discomfort so I know it'll be awhile before I can kick over the mighty 490. Patience was never my virtue.

yes, you could def build it to rip! there are KINDS of parts for those 50's!!!

Dave, electric ones are available from ZERO, and you "could" ride these on mtb trails. http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/zero-x-specs.php these new ones are much more like real motorcycles than the old ones, which were slightly larger than a mtnbike. That would be a riot!

Sup Ryan, long time. Yeah I've been on a couple rides on the Husky (big one coming up this wknd), a half doz mtnbike rides but nothing yet on the YZ. I got another doctor app next week and hopefully he'll release me for full active duty. But even if he does I've still got a lot of swelling and discomfort so I know it'll be awhile before I can kick over the mighty 490. Patience was never my virtue.

Cool. Glad you've been able to ride some then. I hear ya on the patience thing...It is KILLING me trying to save money to get mine fixed...

Were you on your husky doing a pretty big ride on 7/10 by any chance? I saw a couple of guys riding, twice actually, and I thought it may have been you... First time seeing them was on the S side of Rosman.

Were you on your husky doing a pretty big ride on 7/10 by any chance? I saw a couple of guys riding, twice actually, and I thought it may have been you... First time seeing them was on the S side of Rosman.

Yeah I was out that day. Did you see a red/white Husky and an all black HyperMotard? If so, that was us.

Yeah I was out that day. Did you see a red/white Husky and an all black HyperMotard? If so, that was us.

Dang, I KNEW I should've stopped to see if it was you! ๐Ÿ˜ I just had that feeling... Oh well. :cheers:

On our way up 178 into Rosman, right before Rosman we (me and 3 other bikes ๐Ÿ˜) were behind a truck in a left-hander, and you came out of a side road on our right, right in the middle of the turn. We stopped at the gas-station just thorugh the light, but I don't remember seeing you go by, so I guess you went on anther back-road or something. I don't know the backroads around there well enough yet, but I've been on a few and know they're fun!

I again saw you way later in the day, can't ermember where for sure...I'm thinking it was around 215/276 area. We took 64 to 170 to Sylva to BRP to 215 to 276 and back towards my place thru Dupont.

Might be headed to Mt. Mitchell in a couple weeks if you're interested...or anybody else that holds a decent pace for that matter...